This is the initial post for our New York Reunion at http://nypals.blogspot.com . Please give up all your contact details so we can plan for a great time together in 2007.
Jim Unsworth
Greetings
This is a work-in-progress..have some patience and we'll work it all out in time. I hope you'll do your best to contribute and we can organize the 'pary of our lives'. Jim Unsworth
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Everybody:
I'm very much looking forward to seeing all my old colleagues from the Money Market during the 1970's - 1990's. I had the time of my life. At least that's what they tell me. As the saying goes, If you can remember the Money Markets during that time, you probably weren't there. Actually, I do remember most of it and often look back at those years with great fondness. This will be a wonderful opportunity to swap old stories and get back in touch with one another. The more of you that attend this reunion the more fun it will be. So,please spread the word!
Hello All,
Me too , like Gene , am looking forward to meet up again with all of you. We decided to name the event 'A FIELD OF DREAMS'.
Those of you who have seen this movie may remember that Kevin Kostner is building a baseballfield in the middle of cornfield in Iowa after hearing voices whispering : 'If you build it , they will come ' We promise you that we are in the process of doing exactly that. We are building a once in a lifetime event and : YOU WILL COME !!!
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY to meet with friends , customers and collegues that you otherwise never would have seen again !
Your presence is vital , each and everyone of you .
Hi Klaas and Gene. I was able to change the Greeting to 'A Field of Dreams' but changing the site address might be confusing at this stage although I will check with my web person to see if it is a problem. Talk tomorrow. Does anyone have Lintons phone number?
I can hardly wait to see all my old friends. It certainly doesn't seem like it was 25 years ago. I don't know about you but I'm not getting any older.
Post a Comment