Greetings

This is a work-in-progress..have some patience and we'll work it all out in time. I hope you'll do your best to contribute and we can organize the 'pary of our lives'. Jim Unsworth

Friday, January 5, 2007

Hey folks! Time to add your 2 cents worth...this blog will only work as a communication hub if we actually communicate!!! Tell anyone who should be here to join up. // Jim

3 comments:

Lionel A. Draper said...

Hi Jim,
Long time no see or blog I guess.
This is my first blog so Happy New Year and roll on June 16.
Talk to you again soon.
Lionel

Jim Unsworth said...

Hi Lionel,

Yes many years have flowed under the bridge but you know perfectly well that it will be as if we saw each other yesterday at the reunion. Spread the word my friend and lets have a blast of an evening.

Jim U. 905 525 6663

Stan Sherman said...

SEND ME YOUR PHOTO
As we all know, after all these years none of us has changed
much.......(checking !!!!!)
However, I thought it would be a good idea to
have a current photo of each one of us so when we arrive
at the Reunion we have a better chance of recognizing each other.
Please send the photos to stnsherman@aol.com I will photo-shop
them and put them all together and e-mail them to everyone on
the roster.
A close up would be preferable

Stan